Around 1/4 Cup of Glue or more (Varied directly to amount of slime you want to make)
Around 1 Tablespoon of Detergent or Borax or more (Dependent on amount of slime. Also dependent on amount necessary to fulfill reaction)
Around a handful or more of Shaving Cream.
Food Coloring/Paint (3/4 Drops)
Gloves (Not necessary, but can be used to protect hands)
Mixing Utensil (Not necessary, but can be used if one does not want to use their hands. Also make sure it is manually operated)
Parental Supervision and Consent (Please note: Disclamer)
- In a bowl/surface, pour around 1/4 cup of glue or more, dependent on load size.
- Next, add the Shaving Cream.
- Then, add your paint/food coloring.
- Mix it a little bit, to combine ingredients, but not too much to avoid a liquid texture.
- After that, add the Borax/Detergent, and knead/stir all of the ingredients, till the solution becomes a slimy substance. You will know when you are completed, once the slime doesn’t stick to your hands. If your slime is very sticky after some time of kneading, than add more borax/detergent.
I hope you enjoy this fun and education chemistry experiment. Stay tuned for more.